Saturday, November 15, 2008

Single Dad

Samantha is in Houston for the weekend, so I get to be a single father for a couple of days. A one year old can certainly wear you out. We both took a nap this morning after going to the gym.

Zachary played in the childcare center while I went for a run. I thought about running outside, but the wind is a bit much today (gusting to 25 mph).

Recently Zachary decided to do some rearranging of our refrigerator, and I thought I would post this special video for only this group to see.

2 comments:

Martha & Kevin said...

I've really got to get into my picture boxes. Somewhere there is an incriminating photo showing that the love of cheap beer at a young age runs in the family.

Brooke said...

I have seen that photo and know exactly who Zachary got that from!! Too cute though that he loves to sit in the refrigerator. Funny- he organizes and cleans at the age of one.... sound like anyone else we know??