Monday, November 3, 2008

Life is fun

Just wanted to touch base with everyone on here since I don't always get to talk to all of you. Life has been fun here in Houston since Ike. My store has managed to turnover nearly half of the staff and half of the managers so I am in the middle of getting people hired and trained so that we don't fall on our faces during the holiday season.

So needless to say I'm going to be working a lot between now and christmas, which means I'm taking vacation in the spring. Of course I'm heading up north to visit Brooke/Rich/Jazzy...but I may extend my vacation a little and go snowboarding while we are up there.

Hope everyone is doing great! I wish I had cool pics of halloween, but I closed that night so I did nothing...haha Story of my life for all of the fun holidays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the life of a retail rat. I do not miss those days.

Martha & Kevin said...

Me neither!!! I'm just now getting back to where I can stand to listen to Christmas carols in the stores!

Brooke said...

I love XMAS carols!!
Kyle, you are working hard now to be able to enjoy life later.... just amke sure to be putting money aside for your own personal use when you are old enough to enjoy it without the stresses of life!

We can't wait to see you when you come out and of course as long as you come before April.... you can go skiing!!