Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween




I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!! I dressed up a bit for work. Wanted to be Frankenstein, but it didn't quite work out. So I was a zombie instead. Wish my eyes were as red as they look in the picture, that would have been cool!!! Didn't win the costume contest, but got third prize for my cubicle. Probably 'cause I was one of about 4 who decorated!! Right now we are passing out candy, but there aren't nearly as many as I thought. So who wants the leftovers???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have won the best dressed because I would be scared to death not to vote for you.

Brooke said...

That is a great costume.... I love that you dress up for Halloween. In the 3 Halloweens we have celebrated in Seattle, we have NEVER had a single trick-or-treater!! Not one... I guess it is because we are on a hill. who knows.... you definitely should have won! I bet your eyes look freaky in person!