Wednesday, October 29, 2008

For anyone else who follows the blog- ummm, well ok just for the fun of it

Well, you have already seen the photos, but I figured maybe Carol or somebody else might look at these so I will post the photos of Jazzy I got yesterday. She is pouting and grumpy from the looks of it and has adorable chubby cheeks and a little dimple on her chin from the look of it, but it is too hard to say.... it does run on Rich's side of the family, so it is possible... :) I'll post nursery photos later. It is almost done with the furniture, but not the decorations....







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good to me. I guess we can leave this site for exclusive content. You have to be a member to get the special stuff.

Martha & Kevin said...

Do you want me to let anyone see it? I can change the status. And I don't think Carroll ever looks at it anyway. Basically it's just the three of us unless you can talk someone else into reading it. And Thanksgiving is around the corner, so maybe some more exciting naked turkeys??

Brooke said...

haha.... yes more naked turkey shots!! Kyle was on it at one time... why Trevor doesn't look at it is up in the air???

Martha & Kevin said...

Actually I noticed yesterday that they have a new feature and Trevor is listed as a "follower" of this blog. So if you are out there Trevor, make yourself heard!!

Anonymous said...

My ears are burning. Now that I'm maintaining my own blog (well, three straight days at least) I'll check in here more frequently. Please send all your new of the weird my direction so I'll have something/anything to fill my blog with.