Monday, April 2, 2007

ROD STEWART IS SEXY AND I WANT HIS BODY!


Saturday night Kevin, Tanja, her husband Bruce and me, Bozo the Clown, rocked out at the Rod Stewart concert. I was afraid that it was going to be a bunch of his new "standards" stuff, but it was all rockin'!! Not too bad for a 62 year old! His dance moves were a little stiff, but I thought his voice was pretty good. Wish I could have said the same about my hair!! Thank goodness it was a rock concert, or I would have had to stay home!! Wish you could have been there with us Trevor!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice of you to mention Trevor, but I'm sure that he won't be reading that anytime soon. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the concert, I bet it was great!

Brooke said...

I adore Rod Stewart. I think your hair looks H-O-T!!!!!! You were totally head banging weren't you!!?! NICE!