Thursday, April 26, 2007

On the Oregon Trail


Just to update those of you who might look at this, (Hi Brandon and Samantha!!) we are supposed to close on the 30th of May. They want to move in on the 25th though. So we may be on the road to Portland on the afternoon of the 25th! I am still planning on working that day. So we will see. Kevin is going to go up to Portland in a couple of weeks and look for a rental so we have somewhere to go!!! Then we need to find jobs too I guess! Bummer. Anyway, that's what's happening.


These are some daffodils that I took a picture of when we were in Portland in March. Pretty, huh?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I am sooo glad that you are moving closer to me. I will not be around to help you unpack though as I will be in CO for a tournament, but I am really looking forward to seeing you more often!! YIPPEE!! I am glad to hear you found a buyer too.... what a stress relief.... I hope you made money on the deal!
Oh, and I read and post on the site too!! =)