Sunday, December 14, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!





I figured while we were waiting for the first Jazzy posting I would post a few pictures of today's Portland weather!! We got hit pretty good with a snow storm. We don't usually see this much snow and to actually have it stick is pretty amazing!! It was beautiful because I didn't have to go out in it!!

The picture with the trees was taken earlier in the morning and the one of the house was taken late in the afternoon. By then the area around trees was totally white! Not sure how many inches we got, but it seemed like we had at least 2" on our walk way!! Any volunteers to shovel??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool SNOW! There was apparently some snow last week in the hill country, but all we got was pea sized hail. If you can keep the snow there until March, I'll gladly help clean your driveway.

Martha & Kevin said...

If the snow is still here in March you can help us pack!!! I'll be moving back to Texas!!!