Saturday, July 26, 2008

Slowly getting back to reality

Though we wish we could have stayed in Maui forever, it just wasn't meant to be. Troubling as it is, we do have to work. I know, I know; work - schwork. We had a blast, and isn't that what vacation is all about? Enjoying your time in a location so much that you wish you could stay forever. Then when you return to "life", you realize that your ideal place to live probably has issues too. If I could live as a tourist though, Maui would be a bad spot to do it in. Y'all should try it some time.
Zachary has started waiving this weekend, and has really become quite the ham. Several times today he would throw himself on the carpet, bed; wherever he happened to be and then sigh. After a couple of seconds, he would look over at us to make sure we were paying attention. When he saw that we were laughing, he giggled. I'm sure that this is the reason why Zachary continues to perform this little act. Quite the Drama King.

Our summer trips are now over, and there are only 3 more weeks until the end of summer. :(

Here is a little picture that I thought you would enjoy.

Ciao

2 comments:

Brooke said...

he is getting so big! I cannot believe how much he has grown and yet I have only seen him once.
I am doing what I can to go to his Bday party so that I can see him again before I can no longer fly! It looks like you guys had a blast and that the trip was good fun! We definitely have to plan a family vacation somewhere and sometime soon...maybe in June/July of next year...

Anonymous said...

We are still planning on going to Sooke Harbour (www.sookeharbourhouse.com
) for our 10 year anniversary next summer.