Saturday, July 5, 2008

Heading out to the west coast

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, I'm heading out to Portland/Beaverton tomorrow the 6th of July and then heading up to Seattle from there. I will be returning to Houston on the 14th of July. I am extremely excited to visit the NW and very happy about being able to see Martha and Kevin and Brooke and Rich...it's a much needed opportunity to get out to Nike WHQ as well so that I can start networking my way into corporate!!! That's the hope at least.

Sorry that I haven't been in contact with everyone a ton. I've been trying to get everything in order prior to going on vacation. I have a feeling it's going to be an interesting work place by the time I get back.

See you all soon!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

yea.... I cannot wait to see you.... it should be a blast.... I will do my best to get the jeep otufitted with a new tow kit and then get the boat in the water!!! Should be a ton of fun....
I am in Boise right now enjoying the 4th of July in 95+ weather and sunny as can be!! It is great, while it pours in Seattle!!
Rich comes home on the 8th....when I return and I can't wait to see him finally after 2 weeks!

Martha & Kevin said...

We just said goodbye to our first round of guests, Kevin's two oldest neices and their families. So we are looking forward to the next "wave". Everybody else is welcome to come out any ol' time!! We are still unpacking stuff and getting some word done around the house, but the guest room is ready!!

Brooke said...

I will hopefully be coming down in the near future.... it is my turn after all! :)

I am pretty sure Kyle got there safely and I am looking forward to having him here with us after you.... he can look after the dogs! :) Nah, he'll probably be on the boat the whole time!