Monday, September 17, 2007

Slowly loosing sleep

Would you ever believe that someone as cute as this would be able to make your evenings so tired?


Zach has taken to wanting to eat every hour at night, so we are beginning the process to give him a pacifier in order to keep him from eating all the time. This will also allow Samantha and I to rest a little more and keep Zach from getting too big.
In the day, I am having trouble sleeping because the sun is out, but I am slowly working on getting sleep when I can.
We will send out some pictures soon.

3 comments:

Martha & Kevin said...

He is pretty cute! I have to figure out how and when I can get out to visit. I have an incredible desire to see & hold him!! I may even just come out for a day! We'll see....

I hope you guys get some sleep sooner or later. Are you taking shifts? How long do you get to be off work Brandon?

LOVE TO YOU ALL!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you guys to make it out either. As for sleep, it comes in spurts of two hours at a time.

I am taking two weeks away from any work, and return on 09/27 by working from home for a couple of hours a day.

Brooke said...

You must be sleepy as your spelling is even bad!!
LOOSING is spelled LOSING... WOW
I finally get to correct you on something.... who feels stupid now!!

I am so excited to see him in Nov..... MARTHA if you plan on going out for a day, let me know.... I'll go!!