Saturday, September 1, 2007

Another post from Brandon

Well, someone had a birthday this week...I know, it surprised me too. In fact, my co-workers got confused and decorated a person's desk whose birthday is on August 31 instead of decorating mine on the 30th. Quite funny actually.



We have been busy here with preparations for the baby. I have attached a photo of a bookcase that I refinished for the nursery. Keep in mind that the bookcase was originally this color until Samantha painted it pastel yellow and purple.



So, Thursday evening Samantha took me out to a really good Italian Restaurant located at The Shops of La Cantera by UTSA and the La Cantera golf course. I gorged myself on Tuscan Pork Chops and Samantha ate Chicken Parmesan; then we had Gelato and canoodled over Canoli. One of the hostesses was kind enough to take this picture.


Here is a picture of a lamp that my Dad and Linda sent. We really like it, and it works well in the Nursery.


Lastly, here is a picture of all the boys at Alamo Cafe last night.

6 days and counting!!

3 comments:

Martha & Kevin said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you, Brandon. As well as everyone else that I have missed this year!!! Sounds like you are ready for your best Birthday gift ever!! A Zachary! Wow!!

Brooke said...

Hope your birthday was great...it sounds like it lasted a few days with the mulriple dinners....How was Tervor's "friend"?? How sad that your co-workers decorated somebody elses desk and not yours for your big day!! =( Did you get my birthday card?

Anonymous said...

Trevor's friend was quite friendly and took the all of the questions in stride.