Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's been a while

Well, I have had some real difficulty getting into the Blog since the new year. I was finally able to get the system to work this morning. Brandon spent the past 3 weeks in England for work, and Samantha was lucky enough to join him for a quick 4 day vacation at the end of the work schedule. It was quite fun, and exhausting, look for an online photo album to be shared soon. I'll also post some pictures here for all to see...eventually.

More to be shared very soon.

2 comments:

Martha & Kevin said...

Sorry it was such a chore to get on!! I wonder what the deal was. I think they went from a Beta version to the real thing, so maybe something got screwed up there. Oh well. Just glad you are back on and that SOMEONE still cares enough to try!! :>)

Brooke said...

I care...... what the heck!!! I just couldn't figure out my logon name and password.
Anyways, how are things with everyone? Things in Seattle are great! My 2 teams have advanced into the Semi finals this past weekend in State Cup. My under 12 team lost 1-0 and the under 14 team won 2-0 to advance to state finals on the 24th.... YIPPEEE!!!

Richard is doing well.... enjoying his job and I have finally gotten him to come over to my soccer club after working at a rival club. We are very excited about that!!