Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Our Naked Turkey Not Yet Uncovered


There it is! 15.9 pounds of free range turkey waiting to get NAKED. Tomorrow, you'll see the baby fully unwrapped. Then the next time you'll see it, will be after 2.5 hours at 500 degrees in the oven.
As for the rest of the meal, we'll be having some mashed potatoes, stuffing and a pumpkin pie. Martha will have to chime in with the rest of the menu as she's responsible for that part. Don't know if Martha mentioned, but we'll be having our next door neighbors, Mike and Sandy, over for T-Day dinner. My family is spread out this year, so we decided to stay home.

1 comment:

Martha & Kevin said...

Gosh, Kevin makes it sound like he is doing the turkey, mashed spuds and pie! In fact I am doing everything he mentioned, EXCEPT the turkey. I am also opening a can of black olives and pouring them in a serving dish! But I may make him do that. So far I have already made cranberry sauce and have the pies in the oven even as I type. But the big plan for tomorrow is to watch the Tampa Bay/Cowboys game. Our neighbor, Michael is a Cowboys fan and as you know, Kevin is a big Bucs fan. So I hope that they make it over in time to watch some of the game with us!