Thursday, November 23, 2006

Dinner included.....

Well, I have just sent pictures to Martha's phone again as I don't have the capabilities with my home computer to download them (it is that out of date!!) I also posted this under my first post as I have no clue how to do Blog sites, but think I just figured it out..... it takes me time you know this! =)

The dinner was delicious and consisted of:
13 lb turkey (smallest I could find!!) stuffed with carrots, celery, orange, apple, and onion
Brussel sprouts
Caulifolower w/ melted cheese
Boiled Potatoes
Roasted Potatoes
Yorkshire Puddings (rolls)
Bacon
Cranberries

And for dessert, a home made Pumpkin Pie with Ice Cream!!!

And for those who didn't think I could do it (including myself)... I made everything myself!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Brooke!
Wish you had been here - your brothers decided they needed someone to pick on, and they picked me instead of Terri! Of course, being stupid and picking up the hot roaster pan and burning my hand didn't help matters much!