Wednesday, April 22, 2009


So I picked up a new vehicle. Well actually it's just new to me but that is perfect!! It's an 06 BMW X5. I'm very happy with it, next up a house?? Well I gotta find out where I'm living next first...haha
Hope everyone is doing well, I'm excited about seeing Brandon and Samantha and Z here in a couple of weeks. Then shortly there after seeing the Tx clan for the Beach to Bay marathon. Then get to see Brooke at the end of May before I head out to Germany for 12 days!!!!! Needless to say May seems like it's shaping up quite nicely!
Kevin and Martha, hopefully i can make my way up to your neck of the woods soon. I was hoping we would get out there in February, but we'll have to plan a different trip.

3 comments:

Martha & Kevin said...

I'm very jealous. Looks nice!! So what has Nike got you doing these days?? Sorry you couldn't make it down here last time. Still got the small guest room available for anyone that wants to stop by!!

Brooke said...

very nice kyle! can't wait to get a ride in it... can't wait to see you in about a month! yippee!!

Anonymous said...

It looks nice, but I don't quite fit in it. The steering wheel telescopes too much.