Friday, January 9, 2009


So needless to say we have been a little bit behind on posting to nakedturkey. We didn't technically get any pics of the "turkeys" that we had during thanksgiving. And yes we had turkeys, multiple turkeys thanks to the kind people at Kroger that give free turkeys to everybody that is a card member. We ended up eating two of them then and another two at Christmas. Terri and I also had to work non-stop throughout the holidays, this is of course one of the wonderful bonuses with working in retail.
Now that the holidays have passed I get to have multiple vacations over the course of the next month or so. I will be heading out to NC next Friday, and may be taking a trip down to San Antonio before I leave for NC. I hope that everybody had a fantastic time during their holidays, and I'm anticipating seeing everyone early on in the new year. Terri and I will also be heading out to Seattle for our visit of Brooke, Rich, and Jazzy in February. We are also looking to do a little snowboarding and use some of the 6 weeks of paid time off that I have accrued. Miss all of you and love you lots...






2 comments:

Martha & Kevin said...

Well, good to hear from you, naked turkey or not!! Glad you survived the holiday season! I remember those days in retail. You'd think I'd try to get away from it. But nope, payroll is just as bad. People get paid no matter what! Holidays, bad weather, sickness or health!!

I hope you will swing down this way in February or at least be up in Seattle over a weekend so that we can pop up and visit you!!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the good old days. One day Kyle you will look back on your days of being a retail rat and think fondly of them. Until then, enjoy hell.