Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Last night, we went to the Children's Mass for the first time, and it was so nice. Contrary to what you might think, Zachary was very well behaved. Here is our annual picture in front of the Christmas Tree...this time with a baby to boot!





Christmas morning brought Zachary lots of shiny packages to look at, and of course the lights on the Tree.

Unlike the Boone's, we will not be having a White Christmas this year. It's t-shirt weather.
We aren't having Naked Turkey today, but Prime Rib instead. We sure are thankful to have this blog to stay in touch and share pictures. Zachary had a wonderful first Christmas, thanks to his loving Aunts, Uncles, Mommy, Daddy, and Santa of course!

2 comments:

Martha & Kevin said...

Well, maybe next year Z will be a little more enthusiastic about the Christmas tree photo. But he definately seems to be diggin' the lights. Too cute!! I'm glad you guys had a nice Christmas. We just finished our dinner and are enjoying some champagne! Whoo hoo! Merry merry!!

Brooke said...

I had soooo much fun and can't wait to get the pictures developed! I will post here with the pictures from my XMAS in both TX and Salt Spring Island. It was a blast in both places and I am so happy that I am back home now and have the house to myself for the week as the boys are in FL for soccer! Go me!! Furniture arrives tomorrow so I will be doing that and then playing in an indoor soccer tournament at night.