Friday, June 22, 2007

VIVA LAS VEGAS BABY!!!




So, Richard and I just got back from a vacation if you could call it that. It was just like any other vacation we have taken..... soccer was the sole purpose. BUT hey, at least I get to go to some cool places at the same time. I have been to Disney in FL and now Vegas... although it sure would be nice one day to go somewhere knowing our schedule for free time didn't coincide with the soccer game schedule. Here are some pictures of VEGAS that I took. You should have also gotten them by email, except Carroll for whom I don't have an email address for. My hair is all wacked out in one of them thanks to the breeze coming from behind. Eventhough there was a nice breeze the temperature never dropped below 104 the entire time we were there. My feet burned the first day, which was just lovely. =)

2 comments:

Martha & Kevin said...

Hey!! Where are the rest of my pictures! I never got an e-mail! :>(

Brooke said...

you have mail.... I thought you were on the email.... sorry! =(