Friday, May 18, 2007

One more for the road


Here are Kevin's brother Jerry and his wife Kathleen toasting to a safe trip to Oregon. Of course Mookie had to get in on the action too!! Kevin went up on Monday and got a place for us. Our new address will be 14856 SW Conor Circle Beaverton, Oregon 97006. We should be up there by the 26th. We both have new cell phones. My number is 503-887-7768. We are having a garage sale tomorrow and still have stuff to pack up. I hope we get it all done by the 25th. So guess what I'm doing this weekend????

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, Kevin looks like his brother, or vice versa. I am sooo happy you guys are coming out here and closer to me. Since it is only like 3.5 hrs away that is definately doable for a day trip or more..... since we have a boat, we definately need to get you guys up here!! I will come down for sure in the next few months and see you!

Anonymous said...

How exciting and stressful that must be. Brooke, take a day off and go see your aunt and uncle. You can also take Lanzera and she can see one of her 100 children.

Martha & Kevin said...

If you think Kevin and Jerry look alike, you should see a picture of Dan!!

Yes Brooke, you should take a day off to come see me!! :>) Maybe we can sneak up there before we get stuck in jobs!!

And I think Mookie is a grandson isn't he??

Brooke said...

Mookie is a grandson!! Lanzera (AKA "MAMA") only had 13 children thank you very much!)....

I will be in CO from Thurs (5/24-5/28) and then preparing from 5/29-5/30 for Special Olympics Summer Games at Ft. Lewis. When the event is over 6/3 and I return to work 6/4 I will be given hopefully 2 days off.... I will come down and see you then. I will more than likely be in Tri-Cities (Eastern WA) the weekend of 6/8-6/9 for a Placement tournament for the upcoming season, but hopefully we get the days off during the Thurs/Friday and I can come then!!!

Brandon, you're not my dad and can't tell me what to do.... BUT it is good practice and you did make me a little crazy!